Cat house:Recipes/Seasoned Potato Wedges
From Sylvi's wiki of miscellaneous nonsenseJump to navigationJump to search
Can't dig up where we found this recipe. Rip.
- Potatoes (4 large)
- Regular olive oil (1/2 c)
- Garlic powder (1 tbsp)
- Smoked paprika (1 tbsp)
- Dried mixed Italian herbs (1 tbsp)
- Parmesan cheese (1/2 c)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper pepper pepper
Preheat to 400F.
- Slice the potatoes into wedges (don't peel them) and put them in a large bowl.
- In a measuring cup, measure the olive oil, add the seasonings, and mix.
- Drizzle the seasoning mixture over the potatoes, then toss until well combined. This will be messy.
- Place wedges on rimmed baking sheet, skin side down, and bake for 45-50 minutes until cooked through and golden/crisp on the outside.