Cat house:Recipes/Potato Soup
From Sylvi's wiki of miscellaneous nonsenseJump to navigationJump to search
- Potatoes (3 lb ish)
- Celery (3 ish)
- Carrots (3 ish)
- Garlic (3 cloves ish)
- Butter (1/4 c)
- Vegetable broth (2 cans/1 box)
- Parmesan cheese (1/2 c)
- Shredded cheddar, or "shreddar" (1/2 c)
- Milk (1 c)
- Garlic powder
- Dried dill
- Chili powder
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the potatoes, celery, carrots, garlic and toss them in the pot along with the butter, broth, and salt and pepper.
- (Slow cooker) Cook for ~4 hours on high or ~8 hours on low.
- (Regular pot) Cook until potatoes are fork tender.
- Smash the potatoes a bit if you want it chunky, or blend them to death with an immersion blender if you want it smooth.
- Add cheeses, milk, garlic powder, dill, chili powder.
- now that's what I call soup