Cat house:Recipes/Dad Hot Dish
From Sylvi's wiki of miscellaneous nonsenseJump to navigationJump to search
So named because I got this from my dad, and also it's the kinda thing a prototypical dad would make (simple and cheap).
- 1 box (16 oz) elbow macaroni or another noodle
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound ground beef/1 package vegetarian fake ground beef crumbles/some other reasonably equivalent protein
- Cook the noodles per package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Brown the meat/cook the non-meat.
- Add the soups and tomatoes; cook that down a bit.
- Put the noodles back in.
- It's food.